- This is an interest earning savings account.
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield are subject to change.
- At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly on this account.
- The minimum balance to open this account is $100.
- A service charge of $3.00 per quarterly statement cycle will be imposed on each statement cycle that the account balance falls below a minimum daily balance of $200 during any day of the quarterly statement cycle.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal balance in the account each day.
- For this account interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- Transfers to another deposit account initiated by telephone (including electronic voice system and fax), at a customer terminal (e.g. online banking), by wire transfer, by either a preauthorized or automatic transfer, or by debit card are limited to six per monthly period.
- A charge for withdrawals of $3.00 will be assessed for each debit transaction in excess of six during a monthly period.